BULLETIN OF THE
FUKUOKA AGRICULTURAL RESEARCH CENTER
- Influence of Varietal Characteristics and Uptake of Nitrogen on the Growth, Yield and Quality of Rice in Fukuoka Prefecture (3). The Relationship between Nitrogen Uptake and Palatability for the Rice Variety of 'YUMETSUKUSHI.
ARAKI Masato, Tomizou YAMOTO and Yukie MITSUDA
- Influence of Varietal Charactedstics and Uptake of Nitrogen on the Growth,
Yield and quality of Rice in Fukuoka Prefecture(4). Estimation of Nitrogen
Up take fbr the Rice Variety of 'YUMETSUKUSHI'.
ARAKI Masato, Tomizou YAMAMOTO and Yukie MITSUDA
- A New Rice Cultiver 'TSUKUSHIROMAN'.
HAMACHIYl Yuji, Kumi F.OOSATO, Yoshiteru KAWAMURA, Souitirou IMABAYASHI, Hisashi NISHIYAMA,
Takuya WADA, Minoru YOSHINO and Tomoko YASUNAGA
- Growth Habit and Eating quality of Rice of a Newly Recommended Late-maturering
Cultiver 'AKISAYAKA' in Fukuoka Prefecture.
OGATA Takefumi, Hirokazu SATO, Yoshiteru KAWAMRA, Tomomichi ISHIMURA, Yosuke
UCHIMURA and Yuji MATSUE
- Characteristics of Winter Type Wheat Cultivar 'IWAINODAICHI' in Fukuoka
OGATA Takefumi, Hirokazu SATO, Yosuke UCHIMURA, Tetsuya IWABUCHI, Yoshiteru KAWAMURA and Yuji MATSUE
- Aptitude of the New Cultiver 'Tsukushiroman' for Blended Rice.
SATO Hirokazu, Yosuke UCHIMURA, Takefumi OGATA and Yuji MATSUE
- Optimum Transplanting Time for Improved Quality of Appearance of the Rice
Cultivar. 'Yumetsukushi' under the Recent High Air Temperature Conditions.
IWABUCHI Tetsuya, Kohei TANAKA, Takefumi OGATA and Yuji HAMACHI
- Fertilizer Application Method for High quality, High Palatability and Stable
Yield Using The New Rice Cultivar, 'Akisayaka'.
KAWAMURA Yoshiteru and Akiko ISHITUKA
- Influence of the All-night Lighting with Mercury-Vaper Lamps on the Growth,
Yield and Apparent quality of Soybean.
FUKUSHIMA Yusuke, Osamu UCHIKAWA and Morihiro TSUKAZAKI
- The Suppressive Effect against Root Rot Disease on Butter Head Type Lettuce
by Pseudomonas Fluorescens Cultured in the Root.
NARIYAMA Hideki, Yuichiro YAMAMURA, Toshiro WATANABE
- Quality Maintenance of Broccoli Stored in Cardboard Shipping Container
Modified to Function as a Gas Barrier.
IKEDA Hironobu, Toshiyuki lBARKI
- Occurence of Tomato Spotted Wilt Virus (TSWV) of Pepper in Fukuoka Prefecture and its Detection of TSWV with application of Dot lmmuno-Binding Assay (DIBA).
ISHII Takaaki, Mitsuru OKUDA, Kaoru HANADA and Hiroyuki TAKEMOTO
- New Strawberry Cultivar 'Fukuoka S 6' and 'Fukuoka S 7' for Forcing Culture.
MITSUI Hisakazu, Kouichi FUJITA, Takayuki SUEYOSHl, and Hajime FUSHIHARA
- Methods of Irrigation and Fertilization for Forcing Culture of Eggplant
by Drip Fertilizing Culture.
INOUE Keiko, Akira ISHIZAKA, Tomizou YAMAMOTO and Yasushi SHIBATO
- Irrigation Characteristics of Drip Irrigation Tubes for the Protected Cultivation.
IDE Osamu ,Tomoyuki MORIYAMA, Syuichi HIMENO and Hajime FUSHIHARA
- The Effect on Workability, Training Ease and Yield by the number of Main
Branches in Vertical Training in the Forcing Culture of Eggplant.
ISHIZAKA Akira, Keiko INOUE and Yasushi SHIBATO
- Generation of Malformed Flowers and Low-temperature Exposure in Cropping
Type Sunflowers Harvested in April.
KUROYANAGI Naohiko, Toshihiro KUNITAKE, Yasuhiro SAKAl and Takahiro TANIGAWA
- Study on the Amount of Fertilizer Application by Crop Establishment Timing
in the Drip Fertigation Technique on the Chrysanthemum 'Jinba'.
MORIYAMA Tomoyuki, Syuichi HIMENO and Osamu IDE.
- Effects of Barley Distiller's Residue (Liquid) Supplementation on Fattening
Performance and Profltability of Holstein Steers.
INADA Sunao, Yoshinori HIRASHIMA, Tetsuya KOGA and Yoshihiro Isozaki.
- Sensitive Detection of Satsuma Dwarf Virus by Reverse Transcription Polymerase
SHIMOMURA Katsumi and Yasuhiro NOGUCHI
- The Applicability and Capabilrity of the Extruder in Molding the Compost of Livestock Feces
KOYAMA Futoshi and Kyujirou TAKAMUKU
- Feed Characteristic of the New Italian Ryegrass Cultiver 'shiwasuaoba' Whitch was Examinated from the Feed Composition Content According to Growth Stage
FUJIYOSHI Hiroko, Kimiko MUNEKADO and Nobuaki INOUE
- Dyeing Properties of Rush without Mud Coating
Ikufumi KITAHARA, Atushi NAKAMURA and Tuyoshi SUMIYOSHI
- The effect of secondary cooling steamed tea shoot with cooled air to the quality of crude tea.
MORIYAMA Hironobu, Shinichirou NAKAMURA, Kazuya MATSUDA and Teruki SAKAIDA
- Technique of Effciently Fertilizer Administration Using Buried EC Sensor in Tea Field at Fukuoka Prefecture. 2.Reduction of Nitrogen Application and Amount of Leached Nitrogen Using Buried EC Sensor.
SAKAIDA Teruki, Sinichirou NAKAMURA, Hironobu MORIYAMA and Kazuya MATSUDA